A minimalistic theme with a clean design giving focus to your content. Theme is built on Bootstrap 4.
In WordPress – The super-easy way
- Log in to the WordPress administration panel
- Select the Appearance, then select Themes.
- Select Add New.
- Use the Search and search for ‘Positor’.
- Click on the Preview link to preview the Theme or the Install Now link to upload the Theme to your blog.
Install theme by zip-file
- Download the theme here.
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help me with…?
I will try my best! Please make a post in the Positor forum at wordpress.org, and I will look into it.
Where can i find the source code and sass files?
Positor and it´s full source code is available at GitHub.
There seems to be a bug?
Can you add a feature …..?
Maybe! Just add it here.